Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dreamin' of a song

Just woke up after dreaming I was singing a song in it. A pretty damn good one too. But I only manage to remember some of it. Tjought I post it in my blog first before I decide to scrap the idea totally like always. It goes:

Try to be strong, try to be strong cause I,
Gotta move on, gotta move on, so I
I keep on trying to forget you, but everytime it seems I can't do

Everytime, Everytime I hold you,
This song just plays back in my heart,
Never seems to play to my tune, it just keeps going on till I'm blue.

..................... ( da da da, something)

Chorus
For all that Iam, Iam, Iam,
It just plays in my heart, till I am, Iam, Iam,
Wonderin about the start
So Iam, Iam
Gonna walk with my heart ( Dunno what the words here should be)
Till I am, Iam ready for a new start



Ok just for the record the first 2 verses sounds a lot like T Shirt by Shontelle. Try you write everything that you sang or dreamnt about before. It's not as easy as it sounds. Actually the chorus part is what I vividly remember because it's that part when I woke up and because it's pretty damn easy Besides that's how it really went in my dream. What a waste. Should have continued on dreamng so that I can hear the whole song but oh well. For the first 2 verses, the song sound almost like the T shirt song. It's just that I don't remember how it goes.


Well scrap the first 2 verses then and build on with the chorus. Maybe can create something better (I hope). Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome. It's so hard to remember dialogue from dreams, and I've never invented a song.
    I remember nightmare on Elm Street, it says there are some tribes that base all of their art and songs on dreams. That must take some doing.
    And I have the musical talent of a sausage, so no suggestions I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete