Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What do I have to say?

Nothing really enters my mind now.
All there is is this silent emptiness with a soft but distinct hum.....
Feeling so lost at times, not knowing what to do or where to go.
Annoying really but I just can't get rid of it.

Should I go downstairs to the student lounge? nah, too lazy.
Should I go for a drink at the mamak's? Nah too far
Should I go or a walk? Nah too troublesome.
Should I just watch some movies? Nah, watched them all.
Or maybe just surf the net till I feel better? Just bloody did that.

Perfect. Exam's just a few days away and I'm here staring into the ceiling wondering and dreaming about things. Books right there on the table callng for me to flip tru them. My mind screaming for me to do anything but study. My feeling are just so scrambled I don't even know what to do with it. And there just left my heart, beating at a slow and steady pace. If only there is a switch for me here to turn these feelings all off and just do what I have to do.

1 comment:

  1. haha come we go out... u just have to come fetch me only lol :p

    chill la, those feelings r normal. =)

    ReplyDelete